Thursday 3 September 2009

Proud To Be Malaysia

31 August 1957 is the glory time for our country achievement for the independence that we got from the colonist who have invaded our country’s. The consequences of that, our country before this been occupied by the Malay race but now many of races that we can find in our country. We learn how to respect each other and manage to unite and form a big family to protect our country from any colonist and grant the unity of citizen. If you was born in this peaceful country, you should proud of that because you are the lucky person to be a Malaysian citizen. I was born on the time which our country free from the colonialism.
Maybe I miss to feel the spirit fighting against the colonist but I was the extension for my nations always remember the sacrifice that our warrior before had done to us. People who live before the independent day had through suffer and their culture also had been restricted. When we achieved our freedom, there is a lot of changing to our environment that manage the improvement to our life conditions. You know why I’m proud to be a Malaysian? It is because I have peaceful and beautiful country that I live with harmony. If compared other country, I think our country is the best because we have a good citizen and good environment. Oh, before I  forgot, we also have a good leadership which contributes the improvement to our systems and regulations. Malaysia has a beautiful demography that attracts the tourist to visit our country. From that I realize that how beautiful our country since it can attracts the people outside from this country to visit. In every year we have celebrated the Merdeka days but what the meaning of merdeka for u? Does we celebrate the day because of everybody have celebrated it, or we celebrate it just for the remain sacrifice of those people who fight  for the independent before against the colonist? Whatever it is, I hope that day was meaningful for you…..

No comments: