Friday 14 August 2009

MY SELF

Hai..... My name is Mohamad Hafifi b. Abdul Razak, just call me Fyfy. I’m from N. Sembilan and sometimes people called it ‘Nogori’. I’m 20 years old but actually I’m 19 years old because my birthday doesn’t reach yet. I was born on 25 Sept 1989, so that why I’m still 19 isn’t? Ha...ha...ha... just joking.  You want to know me further? What??? Don’t want!!! Oh.... you also know how to make joke right? Okay, let start with my favorite color, emm... what do you think about what is my favorite color is? Actually, I like blue color. Ha...why??? You want to know why, it’s because I think that blue color is beautiful, wide, and peace. My hobby is watching television and listening music. I love to watch the Korean and Japanese dramas. Since I like listening to music, you want to know what types of genre music that I liked? I’m generally like genre music from the underground music example from the punk, skin head, and independents band. The most favorite band that I like is Meet Uncle Hussain and the things that I don’t believed about this band is they win the award of the greatest music from the Anugerah Juara Lagu 2008 (AGL).
Oh my God, I forgot to tell you about my family background isn't?? I’m the first from the four siblings; this mean that you also can call me Along. What???Are you afraid with me??? Oh... you thing that I’m the Along who used the violence to settle the debt of person who have lend their money isn’t??? Ha..ha..ha.. You know what my father job it is? He is a policeman who carrying out duty at Pulapol Ayer Hitam. You know what the advantages to be his son? I always got through to the roadblock without get some summons even I have done something wrong which mean that it was offense from law of the road. But, when I went through the roadblock and have been order to stop by the police officer who in charged to the road block, I only show him my identity card and license. When the police officer known that my father is policeman, he will release me without checking my motorcycle condition. Its cool isn’t? Can you imagine if we do something wrong, we should to be prepared to take the responsibility for the all of outcome  that can be, although it is positive or negative. But, the trouble comes when the Jabatan Pengangkutan Jalan (JPJ) do the roadblock, I’m very sick at the time. It’s because at that time, my father authority doesn’t make any sense to them. Ha..ha...ha... how poor of me isn’t? Like pepatah Melayu said “sepandai-pandai tupai melompat, akhirnya jatuh ke tanah jua”. Okay for you all thanks for reading my stories and I want to apologize if something that I wrote may be hurt you feelings or sensitivity. No heart feeling okay!

No comments: