Friday 14 August 2009

night at a hostel

Good night to all reader... just now I was said good night to you, don’t be confused about that because I hope that you can read this story when the midnight has come. This is the nightmare story that I had through along my life and it still been my experience that I can’t ever forget. The story happened when I’m form 3 and I was staying at the hostel. It begun with some my seniors are been arrested by the wardens. I have been informed by closely friends whose saw the incident and told me that our seniors have been arrested because their playing spirit of the coin at last night. I’m having asked to my friend to know why our senior will do that. He said that one of our seniors that we called him Singer, he stated to the wardens that he playing that thing is because to want know that his girlfriend are really love him or not. Ha...ha...ha... I have laughing loudly when I heard that. While we busy to do that conversation, some student have told we that the wardens who in charged in this night was make an announcement to ‘roll-call’ at 11.00p.m after study hour. During the ‘roll-call’ time, our senior who are arrested was been punishment in front all students and they also have been asked by our wardens to promised that they do not to do that thing anymore. After the ‘roll-call’ has dismissed, we all go back to the dorm to take a rests. I was on the bad at the time and still thinking about what my seniors have done. I’m been asking myself. Why my seniors willing to do that ridiculous thing? Oh.., I remember! I know that girl who is my senior girlfriend, she is my classmate, and her name is Jamilah. While I’m still dreaming, I saw the clock at my dorm was 12.00p.m... Oh no...I’m very late to sleep right now and I decided to stop dreaming and go to sleep because tomorrow I have to wake up early to go school.
While I wanted to close my eye, suddenly I heard my senior at the next dorm was screaming loudly and after that it changes to be a noisy. I feel something happened at the senior dorm, I’m can’t continue my sleeping and running into the senior dorm to see what happened to them. When I’m through to the dorm doors, I’m shocked because I saw one of my senior, got the hysteria. I looked at his face, I knew that his is Singer who playing the spirit of the coin last night. But when i saw his face, he looks so different with before and I know that it was not him because he eye colour was red, his face is very angry and his voices also different. He looks at our face with looking that his don’t recognized we, event his best friend tried closely him, he started to raves and acting aggressively. He was say something and we cannot recognize since we all not understand the words his was saying. Some of my seniors who are strongest student at the hostel tried to catch up the Singer but they can’t. They felt that him have energy that must stronger than energy that they have. I’m who saw the situation cant believed, can you imagine, one guy who have smallest body than other five or six guy who have the biggest body still cannot defeat that one guy. We all don’t have any ideas to do with that Singer, what we do is looked the dorm doors and be prepared if the guy who been hysteria act such worse things to himself. Until the warden was comes with somebody who faith healer that can releases the disturber spirit in human body. I heard that our warden call him bomoh Ali, and while he want to enter into the senior dorm, suddenly Singer acting very aggressively than before and from the acting that his done, I knew that he trying to escapes from see the bomoh Ali. After that, some of seniors have been asking by the warden to hold Singer to prevent him runs away while bomoh Ali makes some preparation to make connection with the spirit who lives in Singer bodies. I saw bomoh Ali was reading something like spell but when I’m listening carefully I know about what his read is are sentences part of Al-Quran. I look that Singer was suffering while bomoh Ali wrote that event our seniors who holding Singer before doesn’t do anything that can gives hurts to him. Suddenly bomoh Ali was asking to that spirit that would him leaves the Singer bodies in peace or he will do the hard ways to dispel that thing from Singer bodies with angry face. Singer was quiet for a moment and I think that maybe the spirit was considering the offer made by the bomoh. But I’m definitely wrong, the spirit not intended to leave and the worse thing is when my senior who hold the Singer bodies have been scratched by the spirit. Bomoh Ali then shakes his head and spoke to the spirit that he will regrets about what his done. After that he been asking to our warden to gives him a boil of water on his hand and he was read something on the water before he splashed the water to the Singer. Singer was suffering during the water splashed on him and after a moment I saw that Singer have been calm down and his face likes so tried. After finish then our warden asking all students to go to sleep and i take a chance to go to the toilet by follow my warden at the behind. While I’m walking at behind, I tried to hear the conversation between our warden and bomoh Ali and what I’m found is that Singer was do a contract with that spirit which means that Singer was be the owner to that spirit, so that why the spirit was reluctant to let go his owner. I’m really shocked when heard about that, and I look at my watch it was 1.00p.m and I decided to go to sleep without thinking about the incident happened because I felt so tried on that time.


No comments: