Friday 14 August 2009

Youth today...

Nowadays it’s different than before because why??? Of course nowadays our lives are more improve than before since we have through the evolution from time to time. I had been told by my dad when he was  a child, there are limited facilities at his hometown before and he had  through a hard life from that. He told me that when he goes to school, he only carrying beg made by gunny sake which had been made by my grandfather. When I heard that, I’ve been thinking that how poor and  the difficulty that the people who live in the pass time to survive in their daily life. Thanks God for makes me born at the time when our world had achieved the improvement following time by time. I cannot imagine how the human at the pass, can survive during their difficulty life to makes sure that our species not being distinguish by the time. But, what disturbe me is why our citizen especially our youth don’t have any of the features like our citizen before??? Before our country got its independence, our worriors was scarified their life's to protect our land from being colonization. They prefer to choose the death just to make sure that our land was clean from any outsider’s side who want to conquer our peaceful land. If we look at our youth today, aren’t they having the spirit like our people before??? I don’t think that they have a same spirit like people before; they only enjoy the freedom that they got. From what I have through, teenagers at this time only wasted their time with have some fun and do a lot of futile things. What the worse thing is when its contributes to the country’s problems such as rempit, drugs, sex, and unmoral things. How it can be to our leader future if this occured to our youth? I’m been thinking that why our youth have such attitudes? Why they do not only follow the people pass behavior? Or every human was changing follow the trend epoch which means that our attitude also change? I have read a lot of article about our youth problems nowadays. Three are a lot of attitude problems faced by them. Don’t they things that they problems were contribute to the problems to our society and our country? I hope this article can make you all realize that how important we as youth to changes our attitude to grant that we be useful person to our country and nation.

No comments: